How It Works
We have thousands of customers across the world and we offer multiple options to serve your needs.
Firstly, check out our current LCD buy-back pricing which can be found HERE.
1. Request a shipping label through our website to ship your screens to us. You may qualify for a FREE shipping label if:
- You are shipping more than 100 LCDs from Canada.
- You are shipping more than 200 LCDs from USA.
- You are shipping more than 500 LCDs from outside of North America
(for certain areas and in certain cases, we obtain the right to refuse a shipping label).
2. Once the items get to us, we take ONLY 1 to 3 days to test each and every single piece.
3. We then send you a report based on how many are actually good, functioning, recyclable screens.
4. Payment is made via PayPal, Cheque, Wire Transfer or Interac EMT.
1. Fill out the “Request a Shipping Label or Free Pickup” form HERE.
2. One of our shipping managers will e-mail you the shipping documents.
3. Your LCDs are tested by us upon arrival and we provide you with a detailed testing report.
4. You get paid with your choice of payment method including PayPal, Cheque, Wire Transfer or Interac Money Transfer.
The entire process takes between 1-3 business days from the day we receive your LCD screens. Please consider that we have to test each and every LCD and some customers do send us thousands every week. Rest assured, 99% of transactions are completed within the guaranteed time frame.
Ready to sell your cracked LCDs?
If you have any further questions, please check out the FAQs page or contact us.